Examination of Conscience
Humility is knowing who we are: sinners yet beloved. In humility, we ...
Humility is knowing who we are: sinners yet beloved. In humility, we should examine our consciences regularly.
Check out this week's video from Fr. Ed to hear more.
Some questions for reflection:
- ...Am I putting God first in my life?
- Am I loving my neighbor?
- Are things standing in the way of love for God or neighbor: pride, selfishness, a know-it-all spirit, politics, economy, racism?
- Do I really rejoice in the Lord?
- Do I give thanks "in all circumstances?"
- Is joy the foundational disposition of my heart, my relationships with others and God?
- Do I rejoice in God my Savior?[+] Show More