Notre Dame Catholic Parish is committed to following all federal, state, county, and municipal requirements, recommendations, and policies to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
As such, we have adopted the following regulations and ask all those who come to our campus to abide by them:
- Due to state mandates:
- Gatherings of more than fifty (50) people is not permitted. This most directly applies to our worship: daily and on Sundays, as well as for other sacramental celebrations and funerals.
- A mask is required on our campus and inside the church for the duration of your presence at Notre Dame.
- Social distancing practices are in full effect. A number of pews in the church are blocked off to ensure that all present are a minimum of six feet away from the next person/group.
- Members of the same household may sit together, but those of other households are asked to practice social distancing.
- In other buildings and rooms on our campus (e.g. Sacred Heart Hall, the school gym, the Ministry Center), we ask that all maintain a minimum distance of six feet from other individuals and groups.
- Sign-ups are required for all Sunday Masses, including the 4:00 p.m. Saturday evening anticipatory Mass.
- Parishioners are invited to sign up for ONE (1) weekend Mass in each two-week period via a Flocknote invitation. This is to allow as many parishioners as possible to attend Mass in person while respecting the Governor’s maximum occupancy limitation.
- To sign up to receive Notre Dame Catholic Parish’s Flocknote messages to your email and/or cell phone, click here.
- Those who attend Masses are asked to use disinfecting wipes provided at the entrance to the church to sanitize the area in which they sat after the conclusion of Mass.
A number of ministries at Notre Dame have chosen to suspend ministerial activities during the COVID-19 pandemic; however, the Parish Pastoral Council, Finance Council, and St. Vincent de Paul Society, as well as the Lectors, Sacristans, and some outreach and hospitality ministries continue to serve the parish in various capacities.
For more information about how Notre Dame is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and creating a safe environment to return to worship, prayer, and service in a responsible manner, feel free to call the Parish Offices at (303) 935-3900.
To learn more about what the Archdiocese of Denver and the State of Colorado have mandated, required, and recommended, visit the following: