Youth Faith Formation – Y Disciple (9-12 grade)
YDisciple is not a program—it is an apprenticeship in Christian life. Its aim is to create the best environment for apprenticeship to take place.
We develop small groups of teenagers that meet weekly with adult mentors for prayer, bible study, fellowship, discussion, service, and formation in virtue.
Small Groups have 5 advantages. They…
• provide an environment of trust and transparency so teens are known and loved;
• connect teens with caring, faith-filled adults who can apprentice them in the disciplines of discipleship;
• draw teens out of a peer-dominated paradigm and call them to maturity through relationships with adults;
• strengthen catechesis through testimony, discussion, and faith sharing;
• allow parents to demonstrate their support by hosting the small group in their homes.
Are you interested in having your teenager join a small group?